Lowa Camino GTX
Lowa Camino GTX features the new, proprietary FreeFlex Technology - a new fore foot design that holds the foot securely, while reducing strain across the toes, especially going downhill.
- 2.2 mm Nubuck leather upper, with soft leather trim at the instep
- GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable inner bootie
- Lowa patented design
- PU Midsole provides cushioning and increased walking comfort
- Lowa X-lacing system, featuring two-zone lacing and locking eyelets that deliver optimum heel fit and instep stability
- Rubber toe and heel caps for durability
- Carbon effect micro-fiber inserts in the heel for smooth transition to roll-off motion
- Vibram® Aptrail Outsole provides increased contact area
Vibram® Apptrail is the exclusive sole developed for Lowa with Vibram® XS Trek compound.
- Traction-design for superior design
- Bio-mechanical “S” shape-design features for enhanced rolling 90° angled lug zones both on forefoot and heel provide improved grip and braking
- Self-cleaning grooves reducing the build-up of debris. Saw-shaped lugs on heel and toe provide enhanced grip.
Technology and Compound
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort