Lowa Lavena II GTX® WS
This backpacking style built on a women’s last is absolutely ladylike in its lightness. Still, it is well equipped for the most demanding treks, classic alpine tours and via ferratas anywhere in the world. A strong yet soft 2.2 mm nubuck leather combines with especially soft leather trim at the Lowa “FlexFit“ System to ease ankle flexion for the highest comfort. Achieve optimal heel positioning with the proprietary Lace Loop technology with freely moving roller lace hooks. The waterproof GORE-TEX® lining provides good temperature regulation. The tread profile of the Vibram® “Apptrail” outsole increases ground contact. Excellent grip is offered with its self-cleaning tread and large lugs shaped for better downhill traction. The midsole construction provides superior comfort, whilst the tongue, midsole and insole, as well as special ankle padding are especially designed for a woman’s foot. Strap-on crampon compatible.
Vibram® Apptrail is the exclusive sole developed for Lowa with Vibram® XS Trek compound.
- Traction-design for superior design
- Bio-mechanical “S” shape-design features for enhanced rolling 90° angled lug zones both on forefoot and heel provide improved grip and braking
- Self-cleaning grooves reducing the build-up of debris. Saw-shaped lugs on heel and toe provide enhanced grip.
Technology and Compound
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort