Scarpa Minima is a trailrunning shoe suitable for short competitions and training sessions.
- Sensitivity, flexibility, agility, lightness are the main features of this model, suitable for use on trails
- Precise fit, uniform backing, 6 mm drop
- The upper consists of a microfiber structure thermo-welded on 3D mesh base, that wraps the foot, without compromising the freedom of movement
- Exclusive Vibram® Veloce outsole, the very first trail running sole made with the Vibram® Megagrip compound
Vibram® Veloce is an ultra-light, minimalist sole, developed as an exclusive for Scarpa, that offers optimum grip in any situations, even the most critical. It is the very first trail running sole made with the Vibram® Megagrip compound, providing excellent grip on wet surfaces as well as excellent resistance to wear on all types of terrain.
- The toe-bump of the sole protects the toes of the feet and provides grip, while the Multitraction Vibram® lugs guarantee all-round traction
- The large lugs in the heel section provide grip on the slipperiest terrain
- The injected EVA midsole reduces weight and optimises shock absorption
Technology and Compound
- Unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Superior grip with rugged longevity
- Optimal balance of stability and flexibility for ground adaptation