- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort
From day one, the FiveFingers Classic has drawn the attention of the press and active outdoor athletes alike. To celebrate our 10th anniversary, we're going retro - we've even brought back our original creator Robert Fliri to help inspire added innovation moving forward. Our patented original takes a minimalist approach to barefooting with a thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric that sits low on the foot for comfort and quick drying. A non-marking, razor siped Vibram XS Trek performance rubber sole helps protect your feet and provide a sure grip over a variety of terrain.
- WEIGHT: Men's 43 = 6 oz., Women's 38 = 4.59 oz.
- SOLE SPECS: Insole: Polyester Microfiber, Midsole: N/A, Rubber: 3.5 MM
- UPPER MATERIAL: Stretch Polyamide
- Machine Wash Cold, Air Dry