Information about Shipping & Returns
Please note that all orders will ship within two (2) BUSINESS days, with the exception of holidays and certain sale periods, in which case shipments may be delayed by an additional business day. Estimated shipping timeframes listed below are referencing the period AFTER the item has shipped.
All of Canada, excluding Northern Provinces/territories (* all postal codes except those which begin with either X or Y)
Over $150 Ground/Regular = Free
Under $ 150 Ground/Regular = $20
Express shipping (any price) = $35
Northern Canada (*all postal codes which begin with either X or Y)
Over $150 Ground/Regular = $20
Under $150 Ground/Regular = $35
Express shipping (any price) = $45
Shipping Notification Info
A shipping statement will be sent from Vibram's distributor Rock Gear Distribution via our shipping broker Freightcom (email@example.com). This email will contain a link to track the progress of your package. All orders require a signature for deliveries.
Information pertaining to returns and exchanges of Vibram FiveFingers and Furoshiki purchased at ca.vibram.com can be found below. For returns and exchanges of merchandise purchased at another retailer or website, please contact that retailer directly.
Within 6 weeks of purchase: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on regularly priced Vibram FiveFingers and Furoshiki.
· Any regularly-priced FiveFingers and Furoshiki purchased at ca.vibram.com can be returned for any reason within 6 weeks of the original purchase date for a full refund (less original shipping charge), no questions asked
Closeout or discounted items are not eligible for a refund. Any closeout or discounted item may only be exchanged, subject to availability.
All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
· Not applicable on sale or discounted items.
Within 90 days of purchase: Returns and exchanges of NEW or DEFECTIVE merchandise
· If your FiveFingers and Furoshiki are found to have a material or manufacturing flaw, Rock Gear Distribution will replace your shoes with a new pair of the item returned. While we are able to provide replacements in alternate sizes, we are not able to replace defective items with a different model than the item returned unless the current model is not available. Please note that our warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, user error, or excessive wear and tear. Any modifications or alterations made to the design of the shoe will void your warranty.
· All other returns must be in pristine, unworn condition. Regularly priced items may be returned for a refund or exchange (less original shipping cost), all discounted and sale merchandise may be returned for an exchange only.
· All refunds and price adjustments for exchanges of greater or lesser value will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase.
Making a Return:
To make a return, please contact customer service to obtain a return authorization and ship your shoes to the warehouse address provided.
Shipping your return:
Please call Customer Service at 1-877-922-5462 x210 to obtain your return authorization. No shipping services are provided outside of Canada. We are not responsible for returns lost in transit.In most instances we will not require that you return your defective item to our warehouse but we will require proof your item is defective. No refunds or exchanges will be issued without approved proof of defect or a return of the item. Please send the below to our customer service team for review. If we find that your shoe is defective, we will send your exchange item or issue a refund with no additional action required. For any questions regarding warranty returns please email or call customer service.
After You’ve Sent your Return:
Once your FiveFingers and Furoshiki are delivered to our warehouse, please allow between 7 and 10 business days from the date of delivery for inspection and processing of your refund or exchange. Once this is completed, we’ll send an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided on your return form notifying you that your return has been processed.
· Order Number (ex. 00XXXXX)
· Reason: Refund or Exchange?
· 3 Pictures of defective item including size label, the sole of the shoe, and the defect in the item