The boot of choice by riders like Tim Humphreys and Mike Basich, this all-mountain wrangler is the perfect balance of comfort and performance. This lightweight design features our 4 Feather liner that adds an extra level of comfort and support and translates into quicker response and longer days on the hill.
The B.F.T. Vibram® sole moves naturally with your body and provides epic traction. The BOA H3 Focus closure system allows for upper and lower fit control with no pressure points and ensures the best fit right out of box.
- BOA H3 Focus Dual-Zone Lacing
- BFT Outsole Collaboration with Vibram®
- 4-Feather Moldable Liner with Self-molding insole
- Silvadur™ Anti-Microbial and Moisture-wicking
- Ripper Internal Lacing Harness
- OC-Kush dampening
The Vibram® BFT sole has been developed in close cooperation with Vibram® / Flow.
- The sole is constructed in five parts which support, cushion and adapt without compromising the foot's natural mobility
- The lugs have been specially designed to ensure safety when walking
- The sole, developed with the rubber compound, Vibram® MultiTrek, ensures the best grip possible on snow, fits the foot like a glove, and guarantees efficient cushioning thanks to the special gel insert, OC Kush, in the heel
- OC Kush is also used in the front of the sole in order to absorb and then spread the impact
- The support arch protects your instep every step of the way
Technology and Compound
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort