V-Trek Insulated Women's
Technology and Compound
- Superior grip on icy surfaces and cold terrain
- Engineered for low to very low temperatures
- Rubber compound suitable for indoor/outdoor
The V-Trek Insulated keeps your feet warm, even as the temperatures drop. With a 360° fleece lining for warmth, and a non-absorbent water shedding shell that wicks away light moisture, it’s designed to keep you exploring in all conditions. It’s more comfortable and flexible than previous insulated FiveFingers, due to the brushed toe fabric and soft fleece lined collar, tongue and quarter panels. It features a protective film on top of and in between the toes for added protection, while water shedding is facilitated by the non-absorbent Hypatex overlay braces.
- Weight: M43=7.8 oz. W38=6.2 oz.
- Insole: 4mm Soft Polyurethane+Heavey Fleece Sockliner
- Midsole: N/A
- Rubber: 4mm
- Upper Material: Polyamide, Polyester blend upper
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry